Friday, January 4, 2008

Ideas for 2008!

2008 New Years Solution IDEAS (nothing solidified just yet):
-run the Top of Utah 1/2 marathon in September
-Remember Birthdays in my family
-Take the GRE this Spring
-Apply to 5+ grad schools for Fall '08
-Take a trip to Europe
-Visit all free tourist-y crap in DC!

3 comments:

me said...

can i go to eroupe with ya (hahaha)

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Hey Tabbi! Twinner resolution with the Rileys - we're training for a 1/2 marathon, too! (Because the whole 26.2 miles kind of makes me want to puke.) I'm doing the PR for the SLC Marathon in April, so we sort of set up our training to aim for that date. But most likely I won't be able to work and run... something about reporters not being too keen on sweaty, out-of-breath media relations specialists. Hmm. But we'll probably end up running Ogden's in May and if we like it - Top of Utah in September (because I've heard it's a gorgeous run!).

Happy training!

nicci said...

wow that's awesome. i have no desire to run even a mile!! i hate hate running. good luck with everything =)