Friday night, I went to dinner with my Logan Ladies and their significant others in SLC. (Thanks Heather for those pictures.)


I have been aching to go to an Aggie Basketball game all year and finally made it to Utah in time for the last home game: classic procrastination move on my part. Thanks Tiff for the tickets, we had great seats but I secretly wanted to be in the student section yelling 'STU-PID' with the undergrads. (seriously though Aggies- you could think of something classier to say). My friends Jon and Donnarae joined in for dinner at firehouse (YUM!) and then to the game.


Some of my old roommates (TiVo house) and their friends drove up to see the game as well (we miss you Morgan).

There's a new frozen yogurt shop in Cache Valley, located in the shopping center by Little Caesers'. Former Aggie Basketball players (Cass, Nate Harris, and 2pak) own it and it's a pretty cool: ice cream/frozen yogurts of various flavors, a pool table, foosball table, other games and a DJ. What more do you need for a post-game party?

These are the toilets in this place, how funny is that!? It has the BYU, UofU and Weber logos so you can pee on. gotta love it.


On our way out, James stole a helium balloon and this is Lance entertaining us on our car ride home.
I was also able to spend some time with family this weekend. I have the cutest nieces ever. Libby here had put Hannah Montana nails on before coming over to Grandma's and they were sooo cool until they started falling off (double sided tape doesn't quite do the trick). I'll admit it, I wore fake nails when I was her age.


Happy 35th Anniversary Mom and Dad! It was so good to visit and to see the snow capped mountains, there's no place like home.
1 comment:
oh tabs, you look so beautiful in these pics. you are so cute... i miss that face...
that ice cream shop looks pretty off the hook. i didn't know something like that went up in logan. cool that you got to go to a game. i'm a tad bit jealous! dan's been listening to all the aggie games online. i catch a few here and there. i'm probably not the avid fan that i should be still, but i'll always love the aggies. ah, the college days.
Post a Comment