Over July 4th, I went to LA to meet up with some friends.
My friend from high school, Brandon Oyler (BO or the Brow), picked me up from LAX. I'm pretty sure we drove through Compton as we tried to find my friends driving in from AZ. whoops!
Huntington Beach turned into a DC/Duck Reunion as we ran into all sorts of people that we knew. This darling girl, Emily, was in my duck beach house last month in North Carolina.
Small world.
The next 3 photos are friends we made in DC that we ran into on the beach.
Below is Rob & Meg Chatterton. Love them!
Above is our DC friend who now lives in UT but was in LA that weekend.
and finally we saw Christian, who was my neighbor in DC but now lives in Cali.
It was a great weekend for reminiscing.
Thanks for everything Cass and Kim! You need to visit Utah sometime!
The next weekend, I visited San Fran with some college friends.
Riding the dirty BART into the city.
Cute trolleys.
Fruit Market on the Pier.
Fisherman's Wharf.
Sea Lions.
Steep streets.
Charming buildings & shops.
Transamerica Pyramid.
Lombard Street=crookedest street in America.
Riding bikes around San Fran.
Golden Gate Bridge.
For Tanier: Classic Jump Shot.
These girls are friends of mine from USU, they are so wonderful.
We have so much fun laughing together. They speak nothing but praises of others and they truly inspire me to be a better person.
I LOVE them! (thanks for letting us crash with you Morg!)
Sausalito, a quaint town across the Golden Gate Bridge.
Lovely Ladies on the Pier.
Alcatraz view from the ferry.
San Fran Skyline.
'Painted Ladies' from Full House. TGIFriday was the best thing as a little girl!

SF was sooo cold but it's amazing. Being in a big city makes me itch to live in one.
Good thing I'm committed to no longer being transient..
After visiting SF, we drove to Lake Tahoe (then back to SLC, by way of the NV desert).
Biggest, Bluest, Most Beautiful lake I've ever seen.
We took the most relaxing sailboat ride across the lake.

What a great trip. Thanks for organizing everything Tracy.

Now that I have Cali crossed off of my summer to-do list...
I plan to get serious about training for the Top of Utah marathon.
I'm weeks behind so no more distractions...








No comments:
Post a Comment