My sisters and I grew up playing Yanni.
It's one of two artists that our entire family can agree on.
Can you name the second?
Anyway, Tawn & I took my mom to Yanni a few weeks back.
Funny story:
I called my dad to tell him we (his daughters) were buying tickets for him and my mom to go to Yanni for her birthday.
He immediately replied, "I'll pay for them if you'll take her."
Me (realizing I was getting the better end of the deal): "done."
I guess it is more of a 'girl concert' but we loved it.
Thanks for a great evening Tawn & Mom.
xoxo
It's one of two artists that our entire family can agree on.
Can you name the second?
Anyway, Tawn & I took my mom to Yanni a few weeks back.
Funny story:
I called my dad to tell him we (his daughters) were buying tickets for him and my mom to go to Yanni for her birthday.
He immediately replied, "I'll pay for them if you'll take her."
Me (realizing I was getting the better end of the deal): "done."
I guess it is more of a 'girl concert' but we loved it.
Thanks for a great evening Tawn & Mom.
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment