I follow the rockstar diaries and Naomi often posts recent phone pics. I don't know how to photo stitch them all together like she does... ...but here's my updated summary for the last 2 months.
Brigham Temple is almost finished!
I don't do up-do's much but this bun was awesome:)


Date night in Logan with my ladies..


Being serenaded at Blue Iguana
You know you've failed at dinner conversation when....
Halloween..
Halloween dinner.
I LOOVE the rosemary flat bread app at trio.
to.DIE.for.
I LOOVE the rosemary flat bread app at trio.
to.DIE.for.
Shooting zombies. I'm no good with pistols...
...but rifles are a lot of fun.
Sunday lunch with Great Aunt Shirley and Uncle Gene.
Oh....and one more thing.
I moved into my own place!
I don't mind roommates and I've actually always had spectacular roommates.
However it felt like time to fly solo for awhile.
To answer the questions I get from everybody-
No, I'm not lonely and yes, I do love it! :)
I've been painting, and rearranging furniture and hope to find decorations/etc on Black Friday to spruce up the place.
It's not picturesque yet, but I'll take photos soon.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I moved into my own place!
I don't mind roommates and I've actually always had spectacular roommates.
However it felt like time to fly solo for awhile.
To answer the questions I get from everybody-
No, I'm not lonely and yes, I do love it! :)
It's not picturesque yet, but I'll take photos soon.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!










1 comment:
Um - best part is no more roommates? Love you too...
Post a Comment