Monday, January 30, 2012

Belated Holiday Sleepover

Over the holidays, a group of my USU gals always gets together.
Kjersten lives in DC and didn't visit Utah over Christmas...
...so naturally we postponed our holiday celebrations til mid January.
This year we went to dinner and then took over the Arnoldus' home.
We made treats.
Celebrated Tracy's Dirty Flirty 30th bday.
Had some virgin mixed drinks.
Danced our hearts out.
And crashed all over their house...well I did at least.
I fell asleep in 3-4 spots in their house (Talk about a party pooper!)

We're a crazy mix of gals but always have such a great time together.
It's kind of amazing that we're ALL able to find the time to get together with all of our different schedules, busy lives, etc.
And frankly, I love it. I'm obsessed with us!
Thanks for the laughs, til next time.


***P.S. Linds--let's sign up for the SLC Marathon today so I'll start training tomorrow!!?

No comments: