Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A very belated traditional birthday post!

Around my birthday each year, I've posted moments from that year.
I started this post in September and haven't had the energy to finish it.
I'm posting this rough draft to motivate me to finish it.

28 moments from 28 years.

 1. Projects!
 
With Jessica's help, I refinished a dining room table, chairs and a new bed frame this year.

2. Scooter Rides!

Favorite Summer Pastime: Riding Scooters!



3. Memorial Weekend Vacation:
Yellowstone & Jackson Hole






 



  



 '
4. Those moments when you're .....so glad to be you.
This one is clearly tangible. and shareable.
But I've had a lot of them this year.
I'm just grateful to be me.


5. DC (round 1)
I visited friends and family in DC this summer.
I love my goober-of-a-nephew!
I love visiting the city and walking around all the sights.
It's so peaceful...and something that I never took advantage of when I lived in the area.

6.  I love getting Care Packages in the mail!

7. Hiking!




No comments: