The weather has been so beautiful here this week. I am loving the D.C. scene! Cassie, Chareese and I went to the Eastern Market today for brunch at Bread and Chocolate (they have the BEST Raspberry Tartlettes and I also enjoy the omelets). We met up in Crystal City and there are planes all over the place that have been painted and decorated all differently. I don't know what it has to do with, but they're fun. Maybe it's marketing for the air show in a few weeks? Your guess is as good as mine.

This plane is decorated with jewelry and beads. It's very avant garde.

The row houses by the Eastern Market are really nice and a bunch of them had these pink/coral flower bushes. Chareese thinks they stink, but aren't they breath taking?

The Eastern Market is cool because you can buy fresh fish, local vegetables and homemade jewelry, antique furniture, etc. Cassie was sipping on some homemade lemonade as we browsed.
No comments:
Post a Comment