Saturday I went to a DC United Soccer game with some friends. We beat the Kansas Wizards 2-0 and I even watched most of the game (not a big sports fan). This is Tallon the Eagle and he gave me a great big WET hug, which I later found out was because he got drizzled in beer! The fans at the game were pretty crazy with their dancing and chanting to their bongo drum.

After the game, I went dancing in Adam's Morgan with some other friends and of course we stopped for some Super Slice. This picture of Chareese is an old one, but doesn't this greasy, over sized pizza look amazing? It hits the spot in the late hours of the night!
1 comment:
Holy Crap! That's SOME piece of pizza there! Could you smell the eagle guy, since he was covered in beer? EWWW!
Post a Comment