Your black camera died?! That thing was awesome, I remember you got it for Cody's wedding. That's been what 4 years? That's pretty good. I totally need a new camera, mine sucks, it was so cheap..
oh no!! i'm so sorry!!! but i am impressed with your mad poetic skills!!! you should really look into that as a profession!! you make me chuckle
RIP Trusty Cameras, I shall miss seeing your work! What a bummer deal your deaths were. But, I look forward to seeing your replacement's photos!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your black camera died?! That thing was awesome, I remember you got it for Cody's wedding. That's been what 4 years? That's pretty good. I totally need a new camera, mine sucks, it was so cheap..
oh no!! i'm so sorry!!! but i am impressed with your mad poetic skills!!! you should really look into that as a profession!! you make me chuckle
RIP Trusty Cameras, I shall miss seeing your work!
What a bummer deal your deaths were. But, I look forward to seeing your replacement's photos!
Post a Comment