Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Duck Duck Beach

This weekend, I went to duck beach in the Outerbanks of North Carolina. I had a fantastic time bathin' in the sun, watching people play beach volleyball, eating fresh donuts and made some new friends.















Chillin at a beach house watching basketball. Go Nuggets!















My cute friend Laura and I!















One morning, we went for a drive on the sand dunes and we saw wild horses!! By far the coolest part of my weekend. Wouldn't you say this colt is adorable!?
















On our drive back to DC, we stopped at a farmers market in North Carolina. It was a relaxing and warm weekend. The Outer banks are so cool, I'm a big fan of East Coast beaches!
















2 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I'd rather play at Duck Duck Beach than play Duck Duck Goose any day!
Looks like summer already! You always have the funnest adventures!

allegra said...

tabbi, a wild horse on a beach? that does sound like a dream. i didn't think things like that really happen. is that for real?! looks like a fun time!

p.s. your boston cd has been all ready, sitting pretty with its green cd cover on our key hook ledge thingy ready to be mailed for days now. i just haven't gotten around to getting to the post office..sorry, i haven't forgotten about you.....