I went to the sports doctor to figure out the problem with my knee.
We couldn't find a solution so...
no marathon for me this Saturday.
A small part of me wanted to wuss out of this race...
and when I found a reason, I caved to the laziness.
Not cool Tabbi! Better luck (with your goals) next time!
...
On to happier thoughts.
Have you ever tried Xiao Long Bao(soup dumplings)?
I'm obsessed....but I haven't been able to find them in SLC.
Any recommendations?

...and while I'm on the topic, I'm craving hot pots.
I hear there's one in Provo called Four Seasons. I need to go there.
'Hot Pot' is a pot of (spicy) bouillion that you cook your noodles, chicken, veggies, seafood, etc. You throw it in, cook it, devour, repeat.
Delicious=Hao Tzu!! And so fun=Lèqù!

3 comments:
are they vietnamese? i think i've had one in dc before!!!
I'm not sure if they're Taiwanese or Chinese. Where'd you find them in DC?
Four Seasons is pretty good, but it's nothing like what they have in Taiwan. I went there with a friend that had served in Taipei, right before I went to Taiwan the first time. I was stuffed, and couldn't eat hot pot for the longest time! It ruined it for me. But this last time in Taiwan I was obsessed with Hot Pot with pumpkin broth. Yum. I'm missing it too!
As for the dumplings, try making them yourself. It's not terribly difficult. I can send you the recipe I use if you'd like. They're not as soupy as the ones I've had there, but they still taste pretty good.
And this is a long post. :)
Post a Comment