Valentine's Day was weeks ago, but I received the cutest cards from friends/family.
These envelopes were very complimentary together!
Thanks for thinking of me Bryant, Kami, Grandpa, Mom, & Jane!

Last week I ran another event for my boss.
He even let me do the floral arrangements, which was great fun!
The Joseph Smith Memorial Building is such a beautiful venue & they're so accommodating!
(and it doesn't hurt that my boss' dad is the Prez of the Deseret Management Corp)

The rest of my refugee family was baptized on Friday.
There were 2 entire families baptized that night, I've only seen kids get dunked before.
The entire program was cool, with Nepali translators & elders & sister missionaries, etc.
And then we went back to their apartment and ate pizza.
They love my Friday night pizza tradition!! :)


Random thought: For the longest time, I thought my car was a 12 gallons tank.
It scared me when it reached 13.2 the other day. I need to be better about filling my car with gas!

This weekend, a group of our girlfriends got together for an unorthodox celebration. We shopped, went to dinner and chatted until the wee hours of the night.
One of the highlights: when Jessica Noorda pulled out her new Debit card....

...with a pic on it from our Mexico Spring Break Trip 2006. Here we are sitting on the bumper of a mobile home in Mexico while some family fixed our broken car.
We had some pretty good stories to reminisce about...I sure miss these girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment