I found the PERFECT job posting yesterday:
Perfect because:
a) it's an organization I want to work with
b) in a career I'd be sold in
c) doing something I have experience with and
d) in my fave city on earth!
What more could I ask for? If anyone has some IRC connections in DC, please let me know!! :)
.......
What more could I ask for? If anyone has some IRC connections in DC, please let me know!! :)
.......
In other news, my good friend Morgan got married last week. Her reception was so beautiful. She made all of these decorations and then hung them in the hardware building in SLC. The food was excellent, the music was great. There was dancing, lots of photo opps. It was the best reception I've been to in ages. Great job Morg and Congrats to you & Sam. xoxo
2 comments:
I think Dani Grigsby may have connections to the IRC, and she lives in DC -- send her a message!
I think you should go for it Tab. Except I don't like the part about you moving, but I know you would love it!
Post a Comment