In one month, I'm going to Oahu!!
If you have suggestions on things/places to see, beaches to visit or food to eat, etc...
please comment below.
Click on the date (7/28/2011). Then scroll down and click 'post a comment'.
Not sure why my blog comments are different, but they are accessible:)
xoxo
TABS

please comment below.
Click on the date (7/28/2011). Then scroll down and click 'post a comment'.
Not sure why my blog comments are different, but they are accessible:)
xoxo
TABS

3 comments:
Ya. Why are your comments so hard to find?? haha. I would say go to Diamond Head for sure. I loved the views. I would also say get up every morning and run on the beach because you feel like you can run forever. That was one of my favorite things about the two times I went to Hawaii last year. Also go snorkeling and scuba diving. haha. There is so much to do and so many awesome things to see. I am jealous! Have so much fun!!
Holly at Sunrise Travel in Pocatello has visited Hawaii many times -- she knows lots of good insider tips.
--Tiffany (Kala's SIL)
Hukilau Cafe is a must {although it doesn't look anything like it does on 50 First Dates}. Eat banana pancakes. You will want to do the Polynesian Center at BYU-H {includes one bjillion things and a luau}. Surfing on Wakiki beach or North Shore. Snorkeling anywhere. The blow holes. Pearl Harbor, of course. Be careful, it closes at 5:00pm but the last boat out to the USS Arizona leaves at 3:30. Stairway to Heaven {this might be a taad on the illegal side, but worth it}. AND, when you are the beach, eat peanut butter M&Ms right after you come in. Nothing has ever tasted sooo good! That's all I've got off teh top of my head. :)
Post a Comment