Crossed another thing off my bucket list last night--
the Blue Man Group.
They put on an incredible show, it surpassed all of my expectations!
the Blue Man Group.
They put on an incredible show, it surpassed all of my expectations!

Next on my list: some Cirque de Soleil shows,Vegas style.
Who's with me?
Btw, thanks to all of you that sent photo-texts in response to my post.
They've been the highlight of my week!
Who's with me?
Btw, thanks to all of you that sent photo-texts in response to my post.
They've been the highlight of my week!
3 comments:
I really want to see the michael jackson circ show. That might be what it takes to get me to vegas again.
Hey Tabbi,
It's Heather Hardman Black. I live in Henderson right outside of Vegas and I always get local discounts for the Cirque shows (usually buy one, get one free). So just tell me when you are coming and I will hook you up.
I'm jealous u got to see them!!!! I am totally in for Vegas, I've always wanted to go. Just tell me when :0)
Post a Comment