The holidays just flew by.
Here's a recap--
I had Thanksgiving this year with the Crouch's.
I hadn't seen my Uncle Keith in ages, so I paid him a visit...
His new house is fantastic...
as was the food...
and the company!
Here's a recap--
I had Thanksgiving this year with the Crouch's.
I hadn't seen my Uncle Keith in ages, so I paid him a visit...
His new house is fantastic...
as was the food...
and the company!

Crazy Cousin Liz!
After the feast, naps and football games...
we drove to the Target in SLC for the midnight sales.
The line went all the way around the entire building.
Let it be known: I will never do that again!
I ended up hiding my stash in the store and coming back the next day to buy:)
My sister Tawna and I went to the Festival of Trees.I LOVE this event. Small detour---
I like to envision myself running this event someday.
This is the epitome of what I want to do for a career:
It ties together the community with a purpose...
which in turn raises money for an incredible cause and organization.
It's a perfect example of win/win/win/win/win.
Could there be a cooler job!? I think not...
My favorite portion: the gingerbread houses.
That chimney 'rocks'. haha...


The 'Annual' Rose Christmas Party.
As it turns out my mom's family throws this party every year.
Potluck. Santa. mingling. fun. laughter...etc.
We loved it!
As it turns out my mom's family throws this party every year.
Potluck. Santa. mingling. fun. laughter...etc.
We loved it!

HOWEVER, until this year...my family didn't know this was an annual shindig.
Let the speculations begin...
but they can plan on us showing up every year.
From here on out.

My cute sister Tawna and I at the party!
Do we even look like sisters? If so, I don't see it.
But I do WISH I had those big blue eyes...and luscious lips...and that beautiful hair!
Some girls have all the luck:)
And a 'German' Santa made an appearance at my ward party.Did you know they switched up the singles wards in SLC this year?
Best thing that could have happened. My ward's solid and my bishop's amazing.
He might even be changing my life...slowly but surely.




No comments:
Post a Comment