When I moved to Salt Lake, I made a list of popular cafes/restaurants I wanted to try.
It's been at the back of my notebook for years at work.
I'm making this list public so I'll remember to go to them!
The next time friends don't know where to eat, I'll just shoot a Nerf gun at this post!
Key (-)haven't been (+)have been (*****)loved it
BBQ
+Pat's BBQ 155 E. Commonwealth ($)
-Beerhive Pub 128 South Main ($)
-Busy Bee Bar 2115 South State ($)
Brunch
-Left Fork Grill 68 W. 3900 S. ($)
-Grand America 555 S. Main ($$)
-Tuscany 2832 E. 6200 S. ($$)
+Eggs in the City 1675 E. 1300 S. ($$)
-Finn's 1624 S. 1100 E. ($$)
-Millcreek Cafe & Egg Works 3084 E. 3300 S. ($)
Burger/Sandwich
-Caputo's Market & Deli 308 W. 300 S. ($)
-Cucina Deli 1026 E. 2nd Ave. ($$)
+Trio 680 S. 900 E. ($$)
-Pago 878 S. 900 E. ($$)
Italian
+Este Pizza 145 E. 200 S. & Sugarhouse ($)
-Granato's 1391 S. 300 W. ($)
-Michelangelo's Ristorante 2156 S. Highland ($$)
+The Pie 1320 E. 200 S. ($)
+Salt Lake Pizza & Pasta 1061 E. 2100 S. ($$)
+Vinto***** 418 E. 200 S. ($$)
Mexican
-Lone Star Taqueria 2265 E. Ft. Union Blvd. ($)
+Red Iguana 736W. North Temple ($$)
-Rio Grande Cafe 270 S. Rio Grande St. ($)
Thai
+Chanon Thai Cafe***** 278 E. 900 s. ($)
+East West Connection 1400 S. Foothill ($$)
+My Thai 1425 S. 300 W. ($)
+Sawadee***** 700 E. South Temple-ish ($$)
-Thai Delight Cafe 6271 S. 3655 W. ($)
-Thai Garden 4410 S. 900 E. ($$)
-Thai Lotus 212 E. 500 S. ($$)
-Thai Orchid 6219 S. Highland ($)
+Thai Siam***** 1435 S. State ($)
-Tasty Thai 1302 S. 500 E. ($)
+Thaifoon Gateway ($$)
Vegetarian
-Living Cuisine 2144 Highland ($)
-Oasis 151 S. 500 E. ($$)
-One World Cafe 41 S. 300 E. ($)
-Sage's Cafe 473 E. 300 S. ($$)
-Vertical Diner 2290 S. West Temple ($)
Misc
-Royal India
-Greek Souvlaki
-City Greek Express 660 S. State ($)
+J. Wong's Bistro
+Curry in a Hurry 2020 S. State ($)
-Himalayan Kitchen 73 E. 400 S. ($$)
Best
-Eva 317 S. Main ($$)
-Citris Grill 2991 E. 3300 S. ($$)
-Pinon Mkt & Cafe 2095 E. 1300 S. ($)
-Mazza 912 E. 900 S. ($$)
-Log Haven 6451 E. Millcreek Canyon Rd. ($$)
-Red Butte Cafe 1414 Foothill Dr. ($$)
1 comment:
As I read this list two thoughts come to mind; A: Sadly, I have only been to like 4 places on this list and B: how have you never been to Greek Souvlaki!?! I mainly eat at the one by me but it is delicious!! I just ate dinnet from there on Monday night! PS Eva is fantastic!
Post a Comment