Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Popes In Town

The Pope's in town and (mostly) everyone is excited. He just rode in his popemobile past Georgetown from the White House to the Apostalic Nunciatore for lunch. There is all of this hype and the security is tight down on the streets. There has been helicopters buzzing over my office (I'm assuming y'all must know how that brightens my day). The Popemobile is TIGHT! Check it out:

1 comment:

Harmony said...

I love and hate your sight. It makes me so homesick I can hardly look at it. But I love all the pictures and everything you are doing there. I love the kimonos and I love the picture of you and your friend that is 7 ft. tall. I love your hair, it's so pretty, and I also love harris teeter so much you will never know. I bet I say out-loud once a week, "I miss harris teeter." and steve would take 10 cookies everytime we walked out the door. love ya tab!