Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My trip to Utah.

I just returned from Utah yesterday and I had such a great time. I was able to see a lot of friends and family. This is a pic of me outside my house in Virginia as I headed to the airport.


















These are 2 of my beautiful nieces. Libby was sporting the 'fruit punch stash' for a few days.












My old roommate Morgan is stellar at the guitar and she was showing Erin, Chad and I some of her new songs. This is another old Roommate, Erin. She lives in a darling neighborhood in SLC.













This is my little sister, Katrina. Katrina's in high school and she gets cuter every time I see her. I ate Sunday dinner with my friend Stephanie's parents. This is a picture of her mom Karen. Through the years, I've grown close to their family and they are the neatest parents.













This is McKell, my BFF from High School. She's married with 2 kids and the years have taken us different places, but it's always a treat when we get together.















I went up to USU for the 'Homeless Night on the Quad'. This event is so fun because everyone makes shelter out of cardboard and sleeps there over night. There was music, dancing, and construction. Karilyn Flake, MJ, and Megan ran around and took some pictures.

































A group of my old friends from USU got together in SLC for dinner at the Bombay House (which is amazing!). From Left to Right: Ryan, Me, Donnarae (jon's wife), Jon, Dane, Lewis, Kirsten (Dane's sister). Dane just got back from his mission and was in town for a wedding and since I was in town as well, it was a great time to rally the troops.















I went with the Twins(Jessica and Heather-the bride) to get a pedicure the day before the wedding. For those of you in Cache Valley, I recommend Angel's nails in Smithfield. It's by Lee's Marketplace and they did a superb job.

1 comment:

Tabbi said...

Is my comment box working on this blog?