Colonial Williamsburg is the restored Historic Area of the city, and is adjacent to the College of William & Mary (est. 1693) as the second-oldest university in the United States.
Here's me with my boyfriend, Thomas Jefferson. Is it weird that I love him? ;) And then we have the crew by a field of flowers (or possibly weeds, but they were beautiful)..


I like this crooked shot that Sam took of the Colonial street vendors. They were selling baskets, soaps and other era-appropriate items. Kami and I in the stocks for our criminal behavior! :)


The sun was roasting so all the king's horses and all the king's men were chilling in the shade.


The blacksmith let us watch him make tools in this awesome barn.


Later that evening, we ran over to Sam's office to have some dessert. He seriously has an ice cream bunker full of treats in his office, how tempting would that be everyday?

Looking our finest for the Sabbath Day before returning back to our regular lives. Thanks for showing us the town Tim and Sam!
No comments:
Post a Comment