The pregame show made me feel like I was at a tailgate (minus the spacious parking lot) for a football game. There was a band playing on the sidewalk and thousands of Caps fans crowded the streets dressed in all RED! Check out the two guys on stilts below.


My friend Caitlin invited me to the game because she had an extra ticket! At row 5, we were so close to the ice that I jumped every time the players smashed into the glass. Hockey is rough but I was loving it! At one point, the hockey players smacked another player into the wall hard enough that one of the glass sheets actually broke! This is Caitlin and her fan-atic Dad.


For the first 2 periods, it was tied 1-1 but the Capitals made a shot with a few minutes left in the 3rd period. Final score 2-1 for the WASHINGTON CAPITALS- the crowd goes WILD! Congrats Caps and all you crazy fans! Thanks again for the tix Caitlin, I hope your team wins the Stanley Cup Title!!
No comments:
Post a Comment