Shanghai, China
Population: 19.2 million
Hostel: None. Stayed with college friends, Taylor and Jen.
Population: 19.2 million
Hostel: None. Stayed with college friends, Taylor and Jen.
Jen and Taylor had just returned from a trip to the U.S.
They packed their suitcases full of food storage. Ingenious.
We were in Shanghai for 5 days and somehow this is the only photo I have of Taylor.
All the processed goods. We hid all of this from their maid.
Chinese buy fresh food from the market each day.
The maid. I love her.
She cooked, cleaned, played with the baby, made my bed and hid all of the things that I left out!
Shopping downtown.
The Bund.
The World Financial Center.
Shanghai Skyline.
Church in Shanghai. It does exist.
Did I mention that Tay & Jen also have a full time driver? That's their 'business class' vehicle.
Tanier and I bought so much stuff at the markets in Shanghai.
Our bags were getting full, so we wore a lot of it on the plane to Xi'an.
Our bags were getting full, so we wore a lot of it on the plane to Xi'an.
We didn't take many photos in Shanghai, I'm surprised I remembered the hole concept.
Shanghai was great, we slept in, went shopping and watched a lot of movies.
Thanks Taylor and Jen for hosting us and showing us around the town.
Shanghai was great, we slept in, went shopping and watched a lot of movies.
Thanks Taylor and Jen for hosting us and showing us around the town.

No comments:
Post a Comment