Went to the Aggie/Utes Bball game at the Spectrum last week.
We won by 17...naturally! ;)
And there's Bill Sproat, dressed up as Tigger.
We won by 17...naturally! ;)
And there's Bill Sproat, dressed up as Tigger.
Everyone (minus Lisa) came home for Thanksgiving this year.I think there was 19 of us seated for dinner.
Boy, how the Perkins Clan has grown through the years.
This year, we decided to have a Gingerbread House Competition.
I tried making the gingerbread for everyone the night before, it was a mess.Next year I plan to try try again, but graham crackers did the trick.
I didn't finish mine on Thanksgiving because I ran to a movie (megamind=didn't love it) with my sisters/nephews.My darling friend Ryan helped me finish it on Friday.
Seriously, this guy does everything.
I'm certain mine is the cutest, but we forgot to appoint judges.But next year, I plan to win a medal or something!!
Thanks for a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend Perkins Fam.
Love love love you all! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment