This blog post I just ran across sparked some of it.
Read the post here, but here's the jist: School lunches+bananas=funny notes from mom.

I loved all the suggestions (not all PG, as you'd imagine). It reminds me of the hot sauce packets at taco bell, but here are some good ones:Help! 1601 Jefferson Ave HURRY
Call Me
*Winkwink*
Eat more apples
"organic"
Me Cream Pie (get it?)
Crocs are for idiots
That shirt---reeally?
How YOU doin'?
Don't look now!
Just pink up the phone and say yellow!
Banana Hammock
Tastes like chicken!
gross-stop picking your nose.
Thanks for the link JenJ! My kids probably won't think it's funny, but here's to hoping my roommates find it endearing in the interim:)
2 comments:
I hope to try this!
I loved hers when I read them but yours are so much better! Great ideas Tabbi! I can't wait to hear you post about actually doing them! ;0)
Post a Comment