Monday, October 24, 2011

Best Pizza Date Night....

Last week I had the best date night with these hunks!
After a looong day of work, I pulled up to their house.
They were waiting in their front window with smudgy hands making the blinds all askew.
They immediately jumped up and barreled/exploded out the door.
I've never witnessed anything like it.
Calvin jumped up and down all the way until he made it to my car door.
He was squealing "TAaaBBBbbiiiIIII!!!" and grinning ear to ear.
And then he leaped at me and showered me with kisses.
Is there anything better in the entire world!?


Ben and I have the same birthday, which is pretty fantastic.
I can't forget his bday...and his mom can never forget mine. :)
Annnnd his grandma, who is one my second mother, also shares our birthday.
LIBRA-POWER!

We snuggled, filled up on pizza and watched Halloween Bernstein Bears.
(where they completely ignored me--RUDE!)
How does TV do that to kids...its amazing if you think about it.
They showered me with kisses, hugs and lots of wrestling.
I was exhausted and blissfully happy way before "bedtime".

I LOOOVE the age they're at, they melt me to pieces.


Their dad is in Iraq for the next little while so I'm stealing all the family time I can.
Thanks Steph for being an incredible mother and friend.
When's our next double date with the handsome munchkins?!
xoxo

No comments: