1. Running the Marine Corps Marathon in October 2009. This DC Marathon is supposed to be amazing, but there's always next year...
2. Perkins Family Christmas December 2009. We get together every other year and I missed Christmas last year. But in 2010, I plan to attend Christmas, Thanksgiving AND Easter.
(once I figure out editing, I'm going to draw myself in some of these photos)







Hey, look what I figured out how to do on my computer!!! If only I could make it seamless where my hair meets the fake backdrop...I need more practice. BUT now I feel like for blog purposes, it at least looks like I was a part of this trip. :)

My sisters just posted pictures from the Yellowstone trip on their blogs and I choked up. I miss this crazy crowd. (I stole most of your pictures Jen, sorry to be a copycat!!)
I want nothing more than to jump on the trampoline right now with my favorite toe-headed little girls! Mick, maybe you can leave the trampoline set up until I get back to town? It was worth a shot...
Of course Aspen is busy taking footage of the scenery and my mom is probably tying Libby's shoes while Lib's dazzling the camera. I'm probably off in my narration, but it's my blog!
I wish I could've been there to watch Mick tease Tawna and all of his girls til they squealed and then Dad probably barked about all the ruckus!
I wish I could've watched the girls take care of Kanyon and interact with Ammon and the twins. I'm glad that Kala still dresses Jonah in blue. Is it just me or do the twins look more alike each year? I love this candid shot. Trina chillin' to her tunes, Dad not paying attention to anything, Mom overlooking everyone, Libby in her own world (playing in the dirt?)...
I admit I'm a 'wannabe city girl' because I really do miss the mountains, the star lit skies and the beauty of the west coast. Check out these beautiful pics:
Hey, look what I figured out how to do on my computer!!! If only I could make it seamless where my hair meets the fake backdrop...I need more practice. BUT now I feel like for blog purposes, it at least looks like I was a part of this trip. :)
This is the best picture from the trip! Dad showing off his cheekbones and mom with her arm around him? Seems gender reverse, but it's precious!
Ma and Pops: where are we going next year? Skiing trip? Lake Powell? Grand Canyon? Whatever we do, I'm in...pinky promise this time! XOXO

1 comment:
Absolutely loved your interpretation. I giggled the whole time! Your are quite right, more than you know. We missed you too!
Post a Comment