Kala- you're too kind. Someday (soon) I plan to buy a professional camera and I hope I can really knock your socks off then!! Thanks for posting on my blog. I always read your blog in google reader so I don't comment nearly as much as I should. The pumpkin patch looked fun, you're teaching your boys so many useful things. Love you.
3 comments:
Your photos always look professional. I think you should make a photo book of all your world travels, I'd buy a copy of it!
Kala- you're too kind. Someday (soon) I plan to buy a professional camera and I hope I can really knock your socks off then!! Thanks for posting on my blog. I always read your blog in google reader so I don't comment nearly as much as I should. The pumpkin patch looked fun, you're teaching your boys so many useful things. Love you.
Love the old Lady selling goods and the unicyle girl. Great photo's Tab.
Post a Comment