Friday, December 4, 2009

GO AGGIES!

I got the biggest kick out of this video and these photos from the USU vs. BYU game at the Spectrum.  I can't wait to go to some games when I get back.  I went to a Georgetown Hoyas Basketball Game in DC last year and was SOOoo bored.  'Go Hoyas..Go..Go Hoyas Go!'  That went on for 15 minutes, come on sports fans-be witty!  The Spectrum crowd might be mean (probably because our football team stinks and it's BITTER cold in Cache Valley), but they keep things interesting and it's all in fun.  

The video chant is something like:
Is that not a 70?
Yes that is a 70.
Is that not a 55?
Is that not the winning team?
Yes that is the losing team.
Then, winning team, losing team....

My all-time favorite basketball chant: 'LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT..' when the other team has a player foul out.  What's yours?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I can't tell you how many people I've sent this link to now. So freakin funny!