Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Aspen!

Happy 8th Birthday to one of my all time favorite people!!!  I hope Tawna brought you the gift I mailed.  I showed my students your picture and they think you are so beautiful with your yellow (some said white..ha!) hair.  We all had so much fun coloring birthday cards for you, I hope you enjoy them.























I'm sorry I missed yet another birthday party, but I'm headed home soon darling.  FOR REAL this time!!  I love you very much and can't wait to watch High School Musical (again & again), eat munchies, go to Aggie games and have sleepovers.  You're so beautiful, fun, and outgoing but you're growing up all too quickly...stop that right now!  See you in like 7 weeks (but who's counting?!)  WAHOOOO! xoxo


2 comments:

brooke said...

SUCH a pretty girl! what a lucky auntie. =)

Sunshine Designed said...

This is aspen I love you r' students card s that
they made.