Thursday, June 23, 2011

Joys of Summer

Summer is finally here!

Ok...I know I've already posted this photo.
But mangoes are 3 for $1 at the Sunflower Market and they're in their prime time.
I highly suggest you try out Ataulfo Mangoes.
They're ripe when firm(yet squish-able) and yellow.


My goal this summer is to keep my fruit bowl full!

Another fun thing about summer:
OUTSIDE concerts!

Especially when they're free!
Don't have any plans tonight?
Head down to the Gallivan Center in SLC at 7pm for this FREE concert.
My friend Ryan's non-profit is putting on the show.
Parachute is pretty legit, I bet you'll love their music.
So come!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tabbi! You are so cute! Thanks for the shout out! Haha, this is a picture of Parachute Band which is apparently different than Parachute. Haha! This is some Christian Rock band... nothing like the Pop Rock band Parachute! Love it!