Last week I went to Baltimore/DC/Virginia/North Carolina.
I'm going to split it into a few pieces cuz I took way too many photos...
I met up with a refugee contact in Baltimore, we went to 'coffee' and walked around her beautiful neighborhood. She probably thought I was mad cuz I stopped her every few feet so I could take pictures of houses/doors/garages/churches.
I know, I know...it's BALTIMORE!
But really---this neighborhood was beautiful, here's a few shots:
I'm going to split it into a few pieces cuz I took way too many photos...
I met up with a refugee contact in Baltimore, we went to 'coffee' and walked around her beautiful neighborhood. She probably thought I was mad cuz I stopped her every few feet so I could take pictures of houses/doors/garages/churches.
I know, I know...it's BALTIMORE!
But really---this neighborhood was beautiful, here's a few shots:





I always take pictures of manholes and doors. But I'm ready to not to do that anymore.
Do you have any idea how many sewer manholes I have pics of? It's not appetizing.
So here are my ideas for new obsessions:
1. cool lights
1. cool lights

or 4. cemeteries.
But cemeteries are tough, I'd have to go looking for them instead of just finding them.
Anyway, what do you think? Do you have any other ideas?
One day I'm going to do something fun with them, I'm just not sure what yet.
One day I'm going to do something fun with them, I'm just not sure what yet.




No comments:
Post a Comment