Monday, October 20, 2008

Annapolis in the Fall

My roommates, some friends and I took a day trip to see Annapolis, MD this weekend. It was a short trip but we walked around the quaint little shops and then ate some crab at Jimmy Cantler's. Luckily, Andy and Ben came along and they graciously took a bunch of group photos of us girls- Thanks again guys!! Here's a pic of the Capitol Building.



















Ben and Andy are male models (minus the lollipop).



















I love this shot of Chareese and Ben laughing at Andy!














I've never seen such beautiful alleys as the ones in Annapolis. All of the alleyways have names and most of the buildings have this awesome old brick.

































We took some roommate photos. L-R: Nicole, Carlie, Tabbi and Callie



















And here we are again with the brick sidewalk/road.














And in front of the Capitol Building...



















Cantler's was a drive from the harbor but it had the perfect atmosphere for eating crabs!! I had the cream of crab soup (which i wouldn't recommend) and the Jumbo Crab sandwich which was quite tasty.














Nicole and Carlie ate King Crab legs. I can't even imagine how big the bodies would be, check out how gigantic those legs are... creepmyster!

No comments: