Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tabbi's Thai Kitchen

I haven't made this meal for over a year and I'll admit to being out of practice.
The menu consisted of :
Green chicken curry on rice
Peanut Pad Thai
Corn Fritters
Pork Lettuce Wraps
Coconut Ice Cream with Fresh Mango

























At dinner, someone mentioned the episode of Friends where Ross can't list all 50 states. Of course everyone at the table thought they could list them easily, but only a few did. Here's a few pics of them rackin' their brains!















2 comments:

Allison and Noah Riley said...

That's so funny that you gave us a shout-out, because the whole time I was reading I was thinking, "oh, dude. Noah probably wishes he was married to Tabbi right now." :) It looks so good!

I bet anyone from Idaho could name the fifty states. It seems like every roommate I ever had from Idaho learned the "Fifty Nifty United States" in elementary school. Utah schools were apparently behind the curve. Or maybe just MY elementary was behind the curve.

Noahr said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. When you are in Utah we need you to come to our house and cook Thai food with us or we are going to treat you to Kamin in Logan.