Views from the event center that I work at, the whole floor is encased with glass windows. This past weekend, I thoroughly enjoyed watching the storms come in and out because the clouds were beautiful. Here's a few shots..
The Iwo Jima memorial located one block from the center.
The monuments with a rainbow that appeared after the heavy rainfall.
Aren't those clouds awesome?!
I LOVE the monuments, especially the Jefferson. Which monument is your favorite?
tabbi, are you serious? it's gorgeous! you're living the high life. Dan would kill to have some of that Thai food. We love it, and I'm sure it was tasty, seeing how you're a great little chef. Boston has the best Thai food restaurants. ever. we'll have to go when you visit:)
1 comment:
tabbi, are you serious? it's gorgeous! you're living the high life. Dan would kill to have some of that Thai food. We love it, and I'm sure it was tasty, seeing how you're a great little chef. Boston has the best Thai food restaurants. ever. we'll have to go when you visit:)
Post a Comment