Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Quarter Century Celebration!

I turned 25 on Monday! For my birthday, I went to dinner with a few friends at the Cheesecake Factory (my 1st time eating there) and then we had a dessert party afterwards.
Wayne gave me a sitting hug before leaving my party, it reminds me of that scene in 'Elf' where Will Farrell sits on his dad's lap even though he's far too big!



















Look at those pearly whites, I love these guys (mostly cuz they're charming AND handsome)!















This is a picture of all the Aggies at the party. I believe it was Mary McMullen that started this chant: 'AGGIES STICK TOGETHER! AGGIES STICK TOGETHER!'















Doesn't Michael have beautiful eyes? I found this picture on my camera from that night.















Nicole, Tabbi, and Jeff enjoying our dessert.

4 comments:

laceyjo said...

Happy late Bday, i'm so scared to turn 25, 24 has been my favorite so far.

allegra said...

happy bday tabs!! hope you don't feel too old:) i sure do. fall bdays are the best.

those guys are pretty handsome and seem charming enough. have you made your move yet?

Jacob R said...

Just to clear something up: MJ and I stated the Aggies stick together chant and Mary denied any involvement until we guilted her into remembering her Aggie Pride.

Salmon Tolman Family said...

OK, so I suck at being a sister. I've been kind of having a crazy tribulation that I'm going through and I completely missed your birthday. I am so sorry. I thought about it before it happened, then this crap came into my life, and now it's been like 2 weeks since the actual day. SO I feel badly about it. Maybe someday you'll actually getting something in snail mail from us! Like November, would that be alright? Love you just the same!