(L) Princess Di and her body guards. (R) Kami with Gov. Palin's hubby.


(L) This butterfly headpiece is pretty awesome. (R) The Washington Monument with a Park Ranger.


(L) The FLDS Women. (It was actually pretty funny, I tried really hard not to be annoyed that they were carrying our scriptures). (R) Some crazy costume.


(L) Marilyn Monroe, Kennedy and I chilling. (R) Sarah Palin stops to pose with Kami and I.


(L) Check out Miss Chanel spraying her hairspray. (R) Miss Mary Kay was pretty glam herself.


(L) Joe the Plumber. (R) The popular/handsome Mayor Adrian Fenty (the actual mayor of D.C., not a look-a-like)


Wayne and I after the crazy drag parade/race. It was so cold, I couldn't feel my face or my feet.

1 comment:
that just made my night. thanks for the laugh. why do guys have such good legs? lol. the mormon women are hilarious i must say. i could help but laugh--with the puffed up braid and all.
looks like fun!! if you ever want to escape the cold come pay me a visit in phoenix..but before mid december cause i'm leaving and moving back to frigid land.
Post a Comment