A good friend of mine offered me a buddy pass to DC.
So I bought a flight Wednesday and flew out Thursday.
I don't mess around.
I had a great time people watching at Dulles while....
eating a mango/sitting on the floor/waiting for my ride.
My nephew grew ~5 inches since Easter.
I told him he resembles Justin Beiber--and then he struck (stroke?) this pose.
What a character.
btw, utz potato chips are the it.
btw, utz potato chips are the it.
I went to dinner/dessert with my beautiful sister Lisa and her family in Manassas.
That Thai dinner and hometown ice cream shop were delicious!
Thanks Mack & Lisa for being great hosts.
Somehow I don't have a single picture of Mack.
But I swear him and Malcolm were with us!
Highlight from Thursday:
This Navy Seal that came running from his plane carrying flowers.
Whoever he was looking for wasn't there and he was anxiously pacing circles.
It was tender.
Dulles is a busy airport, I don't like flying through there.
But the people watching made it worth the hassle.









No comments:
Post a Comment