The winner for Quiz 3 is Allegra George!! Would you like sandals for you or for li'l Max?
The answer to Quiz 3:
Swastikas have been around for centuries dating back to the time of celts and greeks. It symbolizes good luck, well being, and eternity. Left facing Swastikas represent love and mercy. Right facing Swastikas (Hitler's) represent strength and intelligence.
I'm going to make this quiz easier, so give it your best shot:
TO SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS, CLICK ON THE DATE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST. A NEW PAGE WILL SHOW UP, GO TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICK 'POST A COMMENT'.
Question 1. True/False: This is a statue made of clay from ancient ruins.

Questions 2-5: Name the Fruit
#2

#3
#4

#5
Sidenote: Proof of the Scooter Booster Seat/Stool (depending on size of child) that I mentioned in a previous post...
4 comments:
wahoo i won?! SWEET! :) but the rule is you can't send me any sandals until i finally send off your Boston CD of pictures:) haha. kappesh? I'll actually take a pair of sandals for the boy. i always spend my money on him rather than me, why change now?
i love reading about all your adventures. i can picture you breaking a glass, leaving with the wrong shoes, and falling asleep on strangers' couches. ha. you are too funny. i'm glad you're living up your time out there.
p.s. what the pink fruit?? it looks too pretty to eat! they had some wacky fruit in Thailand when we went, but nothing compared to what I'm seeing in Taiwan. Crazy.
1. False, it's a real person
2. Papaya
3. Soursop? I can't remember what it's called, but I remember liking it.
4. Pineapple
5. Dragon fruit
6. Booyah!
1. True
2. Papaya
3. Sweetsop
4. Dragonfruit
5. Pineapple
Post a Comment