I had a fun weekend, day trips make this experience worth it. I hate to write a ton on my blog, which I'm sure I'll regret someday because I don't keep much of a journal but oh well. Here's some of my favorite photos from the weekend. Friday: Night Market. Check out some of the crazy/fun food here. Sushi, Swirly Corn Dogs, Hot Pots-tasty, Oyster Omelet-yuck, Ice Cream wrapped sweet burrito with peanut brittle shavings, the crowd, a vendor with a variety of food.




Saturday: riding the early train down to Jiji, Taiwan. We rode go-karts, rented electric bikes and scooted around this beautiful town all day. 9/21/1999 there was a 7 magnitude earthquake and this temple was left as-is.








4 comments:
If you keep having so much fun, you'll forget all about me. I demand that you stop it right now!! :)
Amazing photos, as always! My favorites are the earthquake temple, the b&w of you, and the lily pad one. The sushi looks gorgeous, but I hate sushi!
I don't cheat on google, so I won't participate in this contest, but the last contest was super interesting! And I can't wait to hear this time's answer as well!
Kala...the only cheating I don't like is reading other's responses. I don't care if you googe. I actually highly recommend it...I know very little and I'm too lazy and busy to research much.
Thanks for the compliments sissy. Love you.
Beautiful Lilly pond pics! You look so cute! But... where is the pic of you on the unicycle?
Post a Comment